What is the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible for the Higher Level Skills program, individuals must:
- Be aged 15 years or over;
- Be no longer at school;
- Permanently reside in Queensland;
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen; and
- Not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate IV or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
To be eligible to complete the:
- CHC52015 – Diploma of Community Services, individuals must be an existing worker in the Community Services industry.
- CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability, individuals must hold a Certificate III in Individual Support and be an existing working in the Disability industry sector (this includes parents and unpaid carers of NDIS participants).
Not eligible? Contact us on 1300 936 864 to discuss other options.
What are the costs involved?
If eligible for the Higher Level Skills program, a co-contribution fee is required per unit of competency and vary depending on the course.
Non-concessional and concessional co-contribution fees for the courses offered at Aurora Training Institute are listed in the below tables.
For further information on costs and co-contribution fees, including concessional information, visit https://desbt.qld.gov.au/training/training-careers/incentives/highskills or contact us on 1300 936 864 for more information.
What qualifications are included?
Aurora Training Institute currently offers the following courses to eligible students under the Higher Level Skills program: